Is Blue Magna still good?

After all this time I finally pulled her, somehow. She still good?

If you can craft one of those new impair/elusive special and tank her as much as possible. Then maybe only slightly.

2 Likes

Meh 7 chars

Yes.

[ETA] On attack. Almost everyone is weak to impair, and I’ve seen here eat defense Christa rushes and keep going. Gives me some defends as well, but obviously not against stronger players,

3 Likes

On attack is the only place for shields currently with no s class shields out yet but even then it’s almost a waste of a slot

Really just depends on how competitive your play is I imagine there are still less active players that don’t have a few s classes that still get tripped up on shields

Depends. I run her on these teams and she does fine

Same with @DrJank. She’s awesome on attack! tank her up, equip an impair gun and you’re set. When I ran her, she would impair almost all of the time. Still does tbh.

I’d still use her but my current main attack team is red/green so I’m using ajax instead.

2 Likes

she’s shitty

I run her on one of my attack teams - if you can craft the impair + elusive weapon for her it can work quite well. People usually don’t mod against impair either - usually stun, taunt, sometimes bleed or maim.

1 Like

well if u clearly have toons like those you can put up taunt and confuse resist mods and some def/hp mods…give her an impair weapon. Will be enough to buy ur toons some time to rush.

Impair on def or even the new impair/elusive is highly useful. That being said she’s really only meta relevant as an attacking shield. I run her on def because I’m a cheapskate :sweat_smile: and I don’t have many S class toons. I opted to get Priya first instead of Pete. Luckily I have no trouble ripping through defense teams.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.