Is anyone else having this issue?

Is anyone else having a issue with the game loading tonight? They must be doing some kind of update because that’s the only time that I can’t load my game. I hope its war and the new gold s class.

Hey @Wolfy :wink: Please contact our customer support by following this link https://scopely.com/customer-support/ so they can have a look at this particular issue for you.

Note: Remember to provide them your account code if possible. (you will find this code in the following format within your player profile in the game (XXX-XXX-XXX)]

GR

Same happened to me, i was doing the s class map (the last one that uses torches) then the game crashed
For support it counts like u lost that stage, so i lost mamy torches

1 Like

@GR.Scopely Please tell “the team” to put up the gloves & shirt offer again. Thx.

Sorry Wolfy, that I highjacked your thread.

1 Like

Okay thanks gr. It only does it when a upgrade is upcoming or somethings about to change in game. Also, it does it during war sometime.

Yes! S class map or the hour it refreshes I run into this too. I’m having support check into it.

Your fine. I understand.

1 Like

The 70 coins offer should be up once a week - The team is checking if this was not available where it should have been.

GR

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.