15 Likes

Lol sorry. Cool work at least

2 Likes

That’s a no ?? :cry:

1 Like

Yup no for me :frowning:

WAs it the fact she’s jailbait?

2 Likes

Mostly lol pretty much means no one can attack her :joy:sorta of an hilarious charachter

1 Like

Pull. Kill the female/children enemies.

Checkmate.

2 Likes

this gif is the perfect response.

What about the other 3?

2 Likes

I would pull for Her :joy: 300% to 5 enemies and all that stuff. OP!

2 Likes

actually the 1t girl is just wrong/ Don’t joke about shit like that. it’s nothign to joke about pedophile ruin lives.

YOu flagged it didnt you? -_- lol

1 Like

don’t you ever blame me for something i’d never do i’m all for freedom of speech. How about you don’t post disgusting stuff ?

I’ve dealt with pedos before, they’re disgusting, but that doesn’t mean I cannot joke about it. Same goes for drugs, drugs screw people up, but nobody says anything about drug jokes. Including me. Honestly, anything can be joked about if it’s not taken too far and what I did was nowhere near “too far”

4 Likes

whatever. you do you. sorry

Lolol i get it…to far…eh. For forums yea mehbae main chat not even​:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

As soon as I saw “Pizza For Everybody” I lost it. Thank you. This wins the internet for me today.

I just picture “Friendship” from Mortal Kombat and giving pizza to everyone and they all just sit Indian Style and everyone wins rep and event trophies.

I have no idea why it is flagged though.

1 Like

Somebody got all up in their personal feelings…its the internet ppls not ur home.