Instead of 5 vs 5, wouldn't it be cool if

If we could do 10 vs 10?!

The possibilities would be…endless. Timer is increased by 4x and all sorts of havoc ensues.

2 Likes

I always thought some 6v6 set-up could be fun for more team options. 10v10 might be too many lol

This would be a great new mode to help the longevity if the game. @Shawn.Scopely @kalishane @Agrajag

1 Like

I was thinking it might be too much. Maybe start off with 6 vs 6 and see how it goes. But it would absolutely revive many 5s and even add diversity to the 6 era. It’d be a cluster**** and I think I would enjoy it!

1 Like

10 v 10 would be crazy lol but that got me thinking. Say, you use the same concept as Battlefield/COD/GTA, apply it to TWD. Join a “server” for war and last man standing wins (the faction wins).

3 Likes

Why not do them all 6v6, 7v7, 8v8, 9v9 and 10v10

Bro, occasionally half my faction is active and is split between US and EU. Now you want them to INCREASE the number of people needed to search for an opponent?

Holy crap. You might be more eviler than Scopely.

No no! I meant like in pvp, it’s 5 vs 5. That’s the staple of the game!

But imagine if you could make teams with 10 toons! And you’d be matched in a pvp battle with someone that has that many, too. An All Out War scheme! It’d truly feel like a war every battle.

2 Likes

I think he means like 10 toons on your team in a raid

1 Like

So you want S10 teams?

Screw “might”. You “are”.

Yup! I’ve been really thinking of this for weeks now, it’d be really easy to do and would make a lot of our benched characters useful and not just be tower teams or random supports.

1 Like

Yea. This would be a lot of fun

1 Like

LOL I thought 10 teams v 10 teams. My bad.

Now, imagine then, we take it a step further and add handicaps. Like, front mid (leader) will only give leader skill to first line. Back mid (leader) will only give leader skill to back line. Or every week, the handicaps/buffs change so melees have increased damage one week or ranged another. And maybe by fulfilling the handicaps and winning, you obtain a currency to obtain other toons!

It’s just that, they already have the code in place to put peeps in multiple lines like zombies. Imagine people in the back having increased def or something for their supportive role.

No, it wouldn’t be alot of fun. You put 10v10 in a format and think of all the erika’s that would be on just one team or all the revivers on a team fuck that. I have a hard enough time getting rid of 1 erika, why would I want to hit someone that possibly has 2 or 3 erika’s and another reviver such as faction road jesus, or blue 5* Rositta and 5* blue Abraham. Piss on 10v10

1 Like

Make it so that in this mode, you can only ever use one type of any character. I know what you’re saying, there’s a guy with 4 Aris’s and I only have one and already know how powerful she can be.

Or take it a step further, include the handicap idea and if you take in 2 identical toons, you’re heavily penalized or something. I mean, the possibilities become endless. And remember, when a toon attacks “all adjacent,” all 10 would get hit if you target a surviving mid. Tyreese, Carl, would hit all 10. Even line attackers like 6* Maggie would benefit by hitting 1/5th of the line. It’s reasonable, the coding for placing them in those spots is there.

1 Like

5 vs. 5 is just so limiting. What about that extra Yumiko you always want to use? Or that Joshua who has the ability to do heal reduction, but he’s relegated to a tower team or worse yet, a Scavenger mission?

1 Like

Walking Dead is about various cities/communities attacking one another in a survivalist sense. I think something like this would increase the longevity, change the meta towards unknown ways, it would allow for an incredible mix-up of configurations and with the inclusion of handicaps, even further dynamics occur.

1 Like

1 vs 30 So I can show them how easy they are :slight_smile:

1 Like