Info on Oct. Transfers

Has anyone heard anything about region transfers later in October? I heard a rumor that wave 3 will be able to transfer to other wave 3 and I would like to know if this is true or not. I would love to be able to move my main account to the region where my friends are.

1 Like

Hey Tamara. It’s been a while.

I think the going assumption was that regions are going to be locked for the duration of their fancy new wars. If last time was any indication, it should be about 3 months +.
Meaning October isn’t likely a good moving month.

from this morning’s chat, JB said that @GR.Scopely is drafting something and the tentative release is the end of the week. But obviously things can change. We shall see!

1 Like

Hey Trout, it definitely has been awhile :slight_smile:. I really hope that’s not the case considering they had announced that there would be region transfers again in October (they had announced this when they announced how the waves for the last region transfer was supposed to work). So that would be shitty to go back on that. However it is scopely and they have been good at breaking promises in the past. :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Absolutely - I am still in the work on a new communication around region transfer and waiting to get some more information from the game team before having it live.

GR

Thanks GR :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.