Increase the chances of keys and ice creams dropping in the Typhoon crates

They’re the only actual worthwhile thing about this whole event yet I’ve opened over 50 crates and not pulled them once. Just constant yang which is useless because of the lack of beads.

The chance to pull each item should be 25% not a probably hidden 0.2% for the keys.

Stop making everything in this game a damn unrewarding chore and throw us a bone for god damn once

21 Likes

Your being very generous with the 0.2% odds

7 Likes

I just want some keys, a simple pair of keys

SOLOMON GRUNDY WANT KEYS TOO!

1 Like

I have gone pretty hard on the raiding and have been lucky to receive about 100.

Every single one has been Yang…no ice creams or keys.

Honestly why even advertise that there is a chance when there is no chance!

7 Likes

I agree. This event as a whole is going to push a lot of people away I think.

For many Typhoon was Scopely’s last chance to prove themselves and offer us something better than even Pathways with less of a grind. Instead we got this.

No-one in my entire region is actually going to get Zhu as no one here has Yiafeng or whatever. So it’s a total waste of a month

6 Likes

This isnt at all ridiculous! increase the ice cream and key odd please @GR.Scopely

6 Likes

I’ve made just short of 5000 Yang tokems and not 1 blue key or ice cream. That’s insanely low odds.

1 Like

And I have claimed 8 already
With zero blue keys and zero ice cream

3 Likes

Dear god, look at all those Yangs!

@JB.Scopely @GR.Scopely

Some thing has to be off, I’ve got a 4.2k worth of raid trophies and opens probably over 200 crates and Not Once have I gotten Keys or Cones! Just the stupid yin-yang crap that I do not want or need.

Hell I just opened 64 crates in a row and still NOTHING!!

5 Likes

175 drop crates 8300 raid trophies zero keys zero cones

2 Likes

Why would they give them out. They want you to fricking pay for them.

Remember shamplay’s way is to make-’em pay.

3 Likes

I just canceled my SC subscription will turn into a totaly free to play until the manipulated RNG is manipulated in my favor

1 Like

Yup, seems like they yanged when they shoulda yinged

1 Like

The only Yang I need is Andrew Yang so I can get my monthly 1,000 Blue Keys

2 Likes

Read the balance of game economics interview with vp of scopes game development

1 Like

All you need is a new bucket and you will magically pull everything you ever desired :innocent:

1 Like

Quit spending and they will drop

Got this the very next crate opened after canceling SC

2 Likes

I came here to check it out, because I’ve opened a ton of crates (4k raid score) and absolutely nothing, don’t expect a response though.

Yep still nothing here although I gave up ages ago :hugs: