Increase the chance of getting tier 4 upgrade for weapon

but not the normal chance i am asking like when we do one attempt on it then it should increase the chance on the tier 4 so people making many attempts will get it later on. and people making so many attempts and not getting one will still make them go for it.

2 Likes

A cumulative increase of chances after each fail is a very good idea, but would it be an increase chance of any crit or just the best option that increases its chance?

4 Likes

I would hope for the best option. That’s almost always what people are crafting for.

1 Like

sorry but quite didnt understand what u said

Take impair/elusive blue tier 4 weapon. Each raft would increase the chance of you getting elusive impair

1 Like

Like a bad luck limiter of sorts

2 Likes

IMG_20200816_004037
Take this one for example. Would what you are suggesting make fast healing more likely after each failed attempt or would it just make any crit more likely?

1 Like

umm tbh i think getting fast healing, rampage and stuff like that are kind of hard so i suggest only for those i would not reccomend for the lower ones. i dont know if i should support increase tier 3 ones ( the second lowest chance one ) becz some times its debatable

1 Like

I completely agree - if it was just an increased chance for any crit then it would be a very weak and pretty unnoticeable upgrade. But an increased chance of the best possible result would make a big difference to the whole player base and reduce many players frustrations.

1 Like

and more people will start crafting becz they know the chances will increase so they will try for sometime even if they dont get on that try

1 Like

The only reason I would include the tier 3 crits are because oil and files are also pretty rare

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.