Incentives to hold territories

Alright. It’s been a while since we got free trainers in territories and we’re kinda out of fodder to level up 5*. How about revamp territories to they give trainers or 2* when holding? Make them more interesting a fix the lack of fodder. We need incentives to make territories great again :slight_smile: #MTGA

2 Likes

Because they rather you buy trainers from their great offers…

1 Like

2* territories 2* trainer (Burt) 3* territories 3* trainer (Brady) 4* territories 4* trainer (basil) with the 4* territories you have the chance of getting a Ulysses and an Aden then 5* territories you get a a 5* benedict with chances of an Aden or Lilith. To make it balanced the 2 and 3 star ones
is 1h 30 minutes to get a trainer and for the 4 and 5 star trainers it would take 3 hours with a possibility of an Eden Lilith or Ulysses

I have a hard enough time just getting the tokens from holding them for an hour and routinely have to message support to have these credited. I really don’t want limited time territory events that will cause the game to crash when I attack, apply defense, load the map, glance down at my phone, accidentally graze my phone when reaching into my purse etc

Why not ascendables or even 6*s. What about some kind of milestone system for terries? But with decent rewards.

Territories should be scrapped. It’s always stunk and with a few exceptions all the rewards are terrible so why would anyone want to try to hold them.

I for one do not miss the 800 inbox messages reminding people to place defensive teams in all the damn time.

3 Likes

They’d have to fix territories first but then again it’s pretty much a failed concept

Everyone in our region put one weak team in any territory.

We realised long ago that with leagues…it’s a absolute waste of time for even the strongest of players.
It’s also still very broken and will never be fixed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.