In war, it's not giving me the option to search for an enemy faction, though my team's full. Can anyone help

In war, it’s not giving me the option to search for an enemy faction, though my team’s full. Can anyone help?

If you are a newcomer it won’t allow you to other than that I don’t know.

1 Like

Yeah could be your faction rank doesn’t permit you to

1 Like

No, there seems to be some sort of issue. Its not a noob thing. Another faction said the same thing that they are stuck.

1 Like

That sucks. We’re filling so fast I usually can’t get in (which is good for the faction, since I am slow at racking points compared to our big guys, although I have one of the stronger defenses).
Can’t imagine how pissed everyone in our faction would get if searching for opponents would suddenly not work… Also can’t but pity the poor guys in 1b who are in 1b because they want 6v6 wars and got kicked in the ballz with 8v8 and then mercs not working - as intended…

Yet again this was launched end of business day at Scopely, with no chance to get adressed during event and instead sending a pathetic compensation out :confused:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.