Important question and please answer SCOPELY!

1. what happen to my excess princess cards ? i doubt i can complete all of princess cards since i’m mild spender.

2. next event rewards are BLUE KEYS, i already claim pete with BLUE KEYS, lets say i will be in 1st place and got much of BLUE KEYS, then where i can claim another collection with my BLUE KEYS ???

PLEASE ANSWER :pensive:

1 Like

What do you mean excess Princess cards? You wont have excess until you get the S class.

2 Likes

Ooh I can answer your question about princess cards. See answer from support when I asked whether we could earn more cards in game.

2 Likes

thanks !!

1 Like

It also says the release of sclass will be slower … but it wasn’t

1 Like

Probably have another key trade in to dump extra keys

IKR if scopes stick to what they say everything will be ok

1 Like

They didnt even stick to the no selling of s class…

2 Likes

They never have they never will.
Only thing they’re working on now is how to make more money. Nothing else.
Not game play. Not game enjoyment. Not customer satisfaction. Not long term Bug fixes.
Not desperately needed game upgates.
Just money making ideas.

4 Likes

See https://thewalkingdeadrts.scopely.com/2019/12/09/1340/

S-Class Princess will remain attainable after the event ends. Please stay tuned for further communications to be provided at a later date.

While this does not explicitly state that Princess cards will be available, any reading in which they won’t seems very unnatural.

Second question: you can’t do anything with blue keys right now. If that bothers you, I’d recommend not winning the event.

3 Likes

yep i agree

They fed us the same line of Bullshit when 6*s were released, remember the Lie of “They only be available via Ascendancy” then 2 weeks later the scuzbags were selling them.

4 Likes

I like that picture :grin:

1 Like

Me too, hope it’s cool I borrowed it :grinning:

1 Like

LMAO very true picture

1 Like

It made more $$$ to sell the toon but instead slow the ability to acquire S-class cards for it and gear. This has now been tweaked slightly to allow the doubling-down of $$$ to acquire sufficient S-cards from the wheel whilst maintaining the gear drag.

1 Like

There is no gear drag that I’ve noticed. There is a sale of it everyday on an infinite refresh. Sure the cost is absolutely ridiculous but if you are out of league tokens and want to tier up your shinny new S class you will buy it! That’s why after 2 years there is still no gear map for 6* characters. That was the long term goal with turning over your roster.

Sarcasm?
Because gear and trainer drought affects everyone, not just those with shiny new S class.

Even if someone was a complete dolt and willing to spend after theyve used up their league tokens, Id argue deals available in store dont offer up the gear.

There 100percent needs to be more regular access to gear through gameplay

2 Likes

Hey @Lostboy1 stop posting this irrelevant picture with no comments. This has not herb true since they gave us the choice between James and Christa…

1 Like