Important Notice: Survivors Club Rollout Paused 11.21.18 (FIXED)

Today, as we began rolling out the new Survivors Club feature introduced with the game update 18.0.2, we experienced an issue causing the 5-Star ascendable Andrea character (gift with 7-day free trial) to require the incorrect upgrade gear items.

We’re currently pausing the Survivors Club feature rollout to address this issue. We’ll be updating the community throughout the course of the day with more information. We appreciate your patience. Thank you!

=====

Update 11.21.18 / 11.20am PT

We’re in the process of changing Andrea’s specifications to the intended requirements. You may see in game that that her gear requirements are 999 Comic Books and 999,999 Legendary Medals. This is a temporary measure to quickly act on the current issue experienced with Andrea Club Edition. We’ll have more details to communicate in the next coming hours, as we’re actively working on this and will keep the community updated at each step.

=====

Update 11.21.18 / 1.30pm PT

Throughout the day today, we’ll be making updates to the game that should correct the gear required to upgrade the Survivors Club Andrea. All players who obtained a Survivors Club Andrea at any point since the launch of Survivors Club will soon see their Andrea reset to the original 5-star Ascendable version, that requires Comic Books to upgrade.

For the players who have already used food, trainers, gear and other items to level up, upgrade and ascend Andrea, you will be getting back those items or items of equivalent value/use in your inbox within 48 hours.

We’ll keep the community updated with more information as we have it. Thanks again for your patience.

7 Likes

You had one job…

27 Likes

So what about people that have already maxed her out?

22 Likes

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, be quiet

6 Likes

20 Likes

Well this is ridiculous.

4 Likes

Yup some have her maxed already… I’m betting they wont be buying a subscription now lol lol…

19 Likes

So if like the people that taken advantage of over a thousand trainers from turkey map, you didn’t level her yet, you will be punished?

This is bull. Just leave it as it is because that’s not fair.

18 Likes

if people have got to level her up without the needed gear are you gonna roll everything back so they start again ?

Or do they get another advantage to go with the turkey map giving some people 400-600 lilliths ?

11 Likes

Consider yourself lucky if you were able to buy the subscription in time to max her out.

If youdidnt subscribe in time then it sucks. Also to the person that post it about it in forums. There is a special place in hell for you :slight_smile:

I dont think they can roll it back for the people that did. Some spend money to buy gear to max her out fast.

20 Likes

A mess up on their part,that wouldn’t have happened if we were given the andrea in beta and someone could have sent a red flag to scopely,but they decided not to so people don’t see how many comics you actually need to upgrade her

8 Likes

Is this why when i clicked update in google play it showed it updated but when i went into the game to play, there was nothing new?

1 Like

kowalski

3 Likes

Lovely!

1 Like

What an absolute crock of shit this is

Coming from someone who was able to get her before this happened, this is still ridiculous

Any action as far as the turkey trainer roadmap flub either? No?

Nice to see we have our priorities straight

23 Likes

You have got to be joking?! Leave it the way it is! This will cause a mass exodus.

5 Likes

You have the worst programmers aswell as testers in the game development branche. What a chit show. Can’t ever push something to the live version of the game without several bugs.

15 Likes

Andrea was not given out in beta,check out what i said above

2 Likes

tenor%20(29)

1 Like