If you aren't able to provide acceptable prizes, delay the war

It’s really very simple. If Scopely, for whatever reason, cannot provide the players with acceptable prizes (tokens are not acceptable, the community has told you this literally every. single. time. you’ve tried to give us tokens as primary prizes) for what is inarguably the game’s largest event and centerpiece, then delay the event.

@kalishane @Dash

9 Likes

I think you meant top 3; lower placements have always gotten 5* tokens.

Regardless, war isn’t a one time event, so what’s the point in delaying this one if there’s another one in 2 weeks? I’d prefer to claim the milestones for this war and move on.

0 Likes

Agreed 100 percent. Couldn’t have said it better!

0 Likes

If you hate he prizes maybe don’t bother wasting time warring?

Our faction is ambivelent about the prizes so we aren’t going to go hard for them. Instead just enjoy the game and have fun warring when we can.

To be honest we will be more annoyed if we are still locked out of matches, rather than what prize we get at the end.

0 Likes

That logic is a game closing idea. You are literally asking people to set the game down for the games premier event. They would fix things really fast if that did happen… maybe a good idea after all.?? Forget war this weekend everyone… that will get scopely to think about shit and fix it.

0 Likes

Maybe.

But doubtful.

If the too faction stopped playing in every region, there would be a scramble for the lower ones to hut the top spot. In that scramble $$ would be spent to get the leg up on winning the prizes. Gamble, but its been done in other games to boost maker revenue.

0 Likes

Great suggestion. Just make one the planned ascendable 5*’s the reward. Easy easy lemon squeezy.

1 Like

I nominate Gator

3 Likes

I forget the list and have been stockpiling Gators. :-p

0 Likes

Rick, Lori, Eugene, or Kal please.

0 Likes

Glenn or Governor ffs

0 Likes

Nah both are easily acquired. Prefer the limited ones.

0 Likes

If its not Gator I am not interested #gator4lyf

However an easier fix would be to not mention any war prizes until they are confirmed (on VK?).

Then you don’t get the wrath of the angry users on your tail. But then you get the wrath for not answering the inevitable “whats our prize” requests. Its lose lose.

2 Likes

I’m not surprised to be honest , I already knew this was gonna happen and it will be the same thing next time…it’s always the same , they give us awful rewards we complain here and nothing changes so I won’t even bother to start a thread and just gonna share this comment I wrote 2 days ago…a lot of players already knew this will happen…keep on surviving I guess…

0 Likes

What was a Duct Tape Kit again?

0 Likes

I’m pretty sure they still have that bug where they can’t put a character as a reward…

0 Likes