If this game were to ever have a crossover with the show

Who would you wanna see? Now Im well aware the game is based off of the comics and all that jazz. Just wanted to see who people would want for funsies.

1 Like

I’d love to see 1★ Gerald and Susan make it across to the show

6 Likes

T Dog with the hammer

2 Likes

Skinny axel

Judith would be cool. From after the time skip. She seems like a badass little kid. That and “Rambo” Carol.

Carols AR should be named “Lots of cookies” like when she scared the shit out of that dumb kid in the show. She should do something like 500 maim to one enemy and all adjacent enemies. 50% heal reduction and gain 50% AR. Seems appropriate for her cutthroat nature.

2 Likes

I would like to see the Dixon Bros Merl & Darl in game and comics

1 Like

I too would like this :grin:

Fuck daryl. Lil bish.

1 Like

Daryl and Merle

Go play no mans land if you want the tv show game, its actually pretty fun also

2 Likes

They should bring 5* Hunter to the show so he can just revive Shane & Hershel in one fell swoop

3 Likes

I have played it. Lost all of my progress though and haven’t touched it since. It was fun though

I would dearly love to see that creepy dude from gardenscapes as a hard tee in this game - Gerald and his vengeful garden bench with 35% extra comfort

Nah Darrell’s all clued up to the new world he’s gonna be the last of every character in shows and books to die even Beth hinted in show he would outlive everyone!

Daryls not in the comics, thank God.

1 Like

Anyone but Henry. He’s just the absolute worst.

1 Like