If Scopley ends this game do I get my money back?

This game has become a trainwreck since it debuted 4 years ago. If I keep logging in until Scopley finally pulls the plug can I get a refund for what I spent?

Good luck with that.

Long story short, No.

7 Likes

Why you should get refunded for something that you have used in the game?

5 Likes

Technically u didn’t buy anything, u rented some pixels. Imagine that rents up when games gone

4 Likes

Sorry man. The second Scopely got your money they took off like…

Chubby-Bubbles-Girl

9 Likes

What games have you played that when they shut down everyone gets a refund?

3 Likes

A big fat NO!

No not even a penny I would say if it were to shutdown anything else though caused by scopely like false odds etc worth a try, can only imagine mass spenders would be in utter meltdown if this were to happen all that money invested, Who knows what the future of this game has. :joy: :see_no_evil:

Maybe you could get some money back, if you made a big purchase, the day before the game got shut down, if it was shut down without any warning. You could argue that you paid for a good or Service that you never received. How ever this argument could not be used if the purchases, were say a month old, then in that case, you had “fair use” of said product.

1 Like

Naaah, just your life back! And I actually think that’s alot better!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.