IDEAS TO POSITIVELY IMPROVE THE GAME FOR ALL CHAP.1

Hey hello to all survivors, here Alex the green flash reporting back.
Well, as I said before, I will start my list of ideas that I think can help improve the game and make it a place where both spending and free players can compete in a pleasant and healthy environment, where we can have fun.
First of all, I want to clarify that some of my ideas are based on various comments and ideas, both positive and negative that I have seen here in the forum of all kinds, besides obviously my own experience as a completely free player, but I will do my best work to mediate between spenders and free, so that both parties benefit in the most balanced way possible.
So with that said … let’s start with this!
LATEST EVENTS AND THEIR EXCHANGE REWARDS:
Personally, I like the way the game has implemented a string of events with accessible missions (in most cases, events like: summer beach bash, treasure hunt, house of cards, 4th of July) which allow you to exchange rewards for collected collectibles, the problem here is that in order to get most (in some cases all) of the best rewards, you must pay (or invest money), to complete the collections, which I understand, is supposed that whoever pays more gets the best, however, this generates, in my opinion (and in the opinion of several here on the forum) an imbalance or gap between the spenders and the free, marginalizing the latter from decent prizes, causing frustration .
SOLUTION:
Taking into account this point with which I wanted to start, I see as a solution to offer a decent reward or that it is available for both frees and spenders, an example would be:

• Offer x amount of collectibles, 5-star weapons, etc., 6-star characters or why not an S class (which would be the maximum reward of the event) available to claim for both sides, the same reward would be accompanied by armory tokens, trainers, more collectibles, where spenders can invest to keep themselves satisfied, leveling their characters, improving their new weapons obtained, etc.
    -Another serious proposal would be to offer a decent reward such as x number of collectibles which would be the maximum reward, with the difference that for spenders this is in duplicate.
    FINAL WORDS:
    I am grateful to all those who came here, maybe I extended myself a lot but I did not want to leave my idea loose, I hope to know what you think of this proposal, what they would add, what they would change, what they recommend, I will be reading them, open to suggestions and ready to continue showing my remaining ideas in the next days / hours, in chapter 2.
    THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AND … KEEP SURVIVING :peace_symbol:
4 Likes

Obviously you must be new to the game. …

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.