Ideas for legacy 6*s

I have a few ideas for some legacy characters that could make interesting 6*s, even if the character might not be game changing or that scopely probably wont listen.

1 Like

Is this just a list of legacy 5s you own?

Do you have 6s rushes and actives you think would be viable for them?

13 Likes

Pfft KATE KATE KATE NEEDS TO BE KATE

1 Like

I am afraid they will ruin kate. She will be a focus to 3 only or she will have an active that only gives focus to 3. she is very helpful as she is.

6 Likes

Some telltale characters will likely not be ascendable due to licenses

I don’t own all of these legacy 5 stars. For further clarification, I would have the rushes closely mirror the 5* rushes. Also, I haven’t given active skills much thought

I want this lady as a 6* :heart:

3 Likes

That’s wanderers ladyfriend.

But then Carl got older, stole wanderers mask and slept with her. Now she’s pregoCaroline with someone’s child. Now all of a sudden Carl disappears like he’s always been a wanderer and wanderer’s gotta go get a job as a construction worker to pay for his maybe child.

■■■■■■■ Carl.

3 Likes

1 Like

Imwinning is right. They might not be called telltale edtions tho they instead might be called skybound games edition.

1 Like

this lady was annoying but pretty good

1 Like

I would love impair Michonne to get the 6* treatment.

2 Likes

400% to one enemy,up to two enemies get impair for the rest of the match

With a similar lead skill but upgraded as a 6* she could be a good alternate to camila for ftp

Impair for 3 days

1 Like

Life and Death zeke needs to be ascendable

Definitely this Michonne. Her active skill could be Impair one target for 5 turns (similar to the new red Beta that has AS of taunt 1 for 4 turns, but impair isn’t as good as taunt and therefore kinda fits for her being a legacy). Lead skill of all teammates get 30% attack and all melee teammates get a huge bonus to ap when attacking. Too good to be true though

Mark needs to become ascendable @JB.Scopely @GR.Scopely @Kodak_black @Wanderer take this to the team

I bring mark 6* up to the team every meeting I have with them ^.^

1 Like

The community wants blue mark @Night_King_Returns

1 Like