Ice cream anyone?

Hi peeps quick question, Has anyone got 100 creams from the crates in raids yet?

1 Like

Nope, IVe opened about 30 pink crates and got Yang Everytime. I don’t even think the ice cream drops. I think it’s jist listed but there’s a 0% chance

4 Likes

Zero Ice cream, zero keys and a massive imbalance in Yang’s to Yin’s. Am I surprised? Of course not :joy:

4 Likes

Got ice cream one time before the raid event, haven’t tried now

1 Like

~100 crates. 0 ice cream. 0 keys.
.l. scopely

6 Likes

None whatsoever and I’m not surprised one bit lol

2 Likes

I don’t even get these crates WTF.

Edit: and right after my complain, I started getting crates again. Gg, scopes.

2 Likes

Got to love scopely,nothing but pure love to us players.

1 Like

I think I got ice cream one time. I think. Or that might have just been a daydream. No keys. I got 85 Yang one time. Every single other pull has been 50 Yang. My Yang outnumbers my Yin by 10 to 1 right now. I don’t need anymore Yang. I don’t want anymore Yang

1 Like

Nope nothing👎

Nope, I’ve opened a total 88 crates and not once have I got keys or cones. It’s all been those stupid ying yang things that I really don’t want.
I asked everyone in my faction if they gotten keys or cones and none of them have gotten them either. Same goes for a ton of ppl in my region, they’ve been pissed off and talking about all night on Global.

Knowing them it’s probably a 0.001% chance of them dropping.

2 Likes

I’ve had 300 keys, 200 icecreams. Mostly before the faction tourney started though.

I have used over 100 cans in the past 2 days since they have dropped and only had 500 keys and 100 cones

I don’t think they exist @GR.Scopely @JB.Scopely can you confirm they do and if so do you have the odds cuz this is really getting under the skin of a lot of players

You would think scopely would give a precise percentage of what the drop rate is for these,as most people will want to collect one or the other.

The last time they ran raid crates they were great the odd 20 tokens here and there, themselves YingYang crates are poor

Yeah for sure! I’d be happy getting 20 keys or ice creams here and there.

1 Like

100 keys, 0 ice creams. Opened a lot of crates. Terrible chance :rage:

1 Like

So far the only thing I’ve got were yang. It’s almost like it’s the only thing in there.

3 Likes

100 crates opened no ice cream cones or keys the drop rate is pathetic. If you want to do the roster reset just do it already but at least give us the toons before you make them outdated. This is exactly how the gap is formed you give the pay to win players 10 toons to every 1 you give the free players. Tell me what the incentive is to play your game