I used 18 Benedictt to level up Andrea and got back 8

I WANT THEM BACK NOW!

3 Likes

I used 30 and got 8 :-1:

1 Like

I used 5* characters to ascend and got back 8 Benedicts and no actual 5*. The rollback clearly assumed people only use benedicts to ascend.

1 Like

i used 35 benedicts such a scam i knew that this would happend and they didnt even fix comics DX they just care for our money im going for a refund cause this game ia hot garbage

1 Like

I used close to 20 Bennies and some 40 basils. No luck getting them back

1 Like

How is this any fair? I mean for all we knew, getting 5* Andrea to T4 could have not required the comics, not until legendary.

I got her to T4 ■■■■■■■■ the Benedicts I was saving for ascensions and now I have no T4 Andrea and no Bens.

If you’re going to roll back, do it PROPERLY and give everyone what they spent. I was going to pay for the first month anyway but now it just doesn’t feel right and I won’t.

And what about the crap they’re giving us as a compensation for their fuck up? More Burts? Tokens nobody wants?? What a fucking joke.

8 Likes

I used 50 and got 8 back

2 Likes

35 Benedicts and 40 Basil wherw are they?

3 Likes

This is disgusting. I want my Bennies back. Saved them for months. Not to mention I used 5* as fodder also.

3 Likes

Not to be mean here, but did you honestly think you would be properly compensated for what you used? It was a glitch and you had to know fall out was going to happen. Also you had to know this company doesn’t give a damn about doing the right thing. Its dishonest and shady and has proven itself that way, time and time again. I’m afraid whatever has happened to you is not going to be fixed. It sucks and I’m sorry for you. But they gave out their form of compensation, nothing further will be given on their end.

4 Likes

What he said ^ there’s no point complaining with Scopely - wont get you anywhere

2 Likes

The best way to deal with it is to vote with your feet, and not get distracted by shiny new promos on the way out the door.

3 Likes

/inserts the obligatory “keep on surviving!” comment

2 Likes

I used 8 5*’s to ascend Andrea and got 8 Benny’s instead - yay…

to be honest i write to support and i go for a refund i feel like i been scammed

2 Likes

Why do people keep saying it’s a glitch you tell me where us people who normally don’t live on this forum would of known she needed special gear hear is the day of release screen shots of update release details. Remember it was a level up tourney so lots of us rushed leveled her for points and having a solid shield since majority don’t have them.

2 Likes

Do you see anywhere in their release info normal players get that say. Get a free 5star and to level her you need special gear aka comics. Nope not there now if I would got her saw needed a comic upgrade her I would skipped bye her and leveled up another 6s. So now I chose lvl her on their horrible mistake. I am stuck with fast gear I can’t use currently out of about 20 basils and 20 Bene. I only leveled her as I needed another shield

2 Likes

I want mine back

1 Like

No they kept it secret that you needed comics so no one did anything wrong in levelling her up period

2 Likes

Exactly what I was saying in that other thread. Most people in my faction don’t even read these announcements. Nobody but me is on the forums.

I bet a fair amiunt of the casuals had no clue about the special gear.

3 Likes