I think it's time we brought these guys back right guys?

14 Likes

For the love of God please shut the hell up about these dumbass plushies. Do you want me to go complain that Scopely should bring back the jackets from the Carl museum collection? Or the candy canes?

5 Likes

Not gonna happen

1 Like

Let it go for the love of god

2 Likes

Didnt you retire?

1 Like

74914890_2491108544343928_6988433650593300480_n

2 Likes

Phew we almost went a whole day without someone asking about plushies. Glad we fixed that

1 Like

Im sorry fam you just gotta let it go.

1 Like

Like the Sopranos. … it’s over!

1 Like

I want answers about my Chihuahuas @JB.Scopely

2 Likes

Pot v kettle.

1 Like

Finger crossed they use them items for a new S-Class character as we are still waiting on marlon and Rosie along with frost

1 Like

@JB.Scopely please answer this

2 Likes

JB has said its unlikely these will be re used so ur plushies as well as the 40k i had have gone poof and vanished lol

1 Like

He also said they would be reused.

5 Likes

He did say they would be reused, but came back weeks later & said sorry not the case. Would be nice to get something for them since we were told they would be used again & now they are not.

2 Likes

Furry get out of this community we all know you was wanted those plushies more then anyone

1 Like

@GR.Scopely

This is the exact reason and attitude as to why scopely never fulfill their promises. They told us they would be put to further use in a statement that they released. Is it so bad to ask them why they haven’t come through on that promise? Just because they have piled more issues on top of it ever since, doesn’t mean that any of the issues are any less important than the next

1 Like

Just get over with. It’s not gonna happen and that’s it