I refuse to do this again

I’ve just seen a slew of vk leaks of up and coming s class toons… I refuse to do this again. God damnit scopely you’ve destroyed your own game. You’re not fooling anyone. I should thank you for releasing so many of us from this prison
Good luck

20 Likes

From this prison. Effing awesome wording. That’s all this bullshit is.

5 Likes

Goodbye lmao

1 Like

you do not even know what those cards shown are it seems strange to be so mad at some thing you do not understand what it is yet

3 Likes

I know what a fking s class symbols looks like …
have fun kookland . I hope you continue to enjoy yourself and this game … and just so you know scrolling by a post you disagree with is totally an option

12 Likes

Amen brother

i am just saying there are many leak cards that are not even in the game for so long and you do not know any thing of what they will be so why be so upset from them so soon i will wait to see before having a fit

1 Like

It’s just how things are my mustached friend.

1 Like

but you do not know this to be true yet just guessing and having anger for no reason yet if they are all pay cards and nothing for free to play then ok but no one knows yet

1 Like

Yeah, I know this to be true.

how do you know this are you working at scopely doing planning for them

1 Like

I am a Scopely employee, but I’m fed bread crusts and kept in the supply closet.

4 Likes

you are not true here :rofl:

1 Like

Sounds like you’re slipping back into the good ole, “come on guys the event just started we don’t know if it’s p2p”

1 Like

I cannot lie, I am Jewish.

this is not a event yet just leaks unless there is news i do not know of and there is so much to have anger at but things that do not exist yet are not one of them

3 Likes

We know what s class is. Do you need more info than that?

Profits first, players never.

Remember shamplay’s moto:

We will make them pay.

5 Likes

i can put a s class stamp logo on a 1 star card it does not make it true for now i think waiting to see is best

2 Likes

Change is enevitable and growth guess what that is optional

1 Like