I pulled 40 didn’t get an epic at all

@kalishane
I am absolutely livid right now and I need you or someone to get through to the right channels. On Sun Dec 24th between 1-1:30 I did 4 10 pulls and received no “guerenteed” epic. Currently and for the past three days your in game customer service has been giving me the absolute run around. I have as of everything and I’m not going to post them as they really are rediculous, some of the responses I’ve gotten haven’t even referred to my problem… please help!!!

14 Likes

Yea you aren’t the only one. You are maybe the 5th person including myself this happened to around that time that I know of

I’m hearing this an awful lot tonight, from people who definitely understand how the guaranteed epic counting system works.

3 Likes

Yes, I saw a handful of people complaining about this.

Lol support told my faction mate that imagine pulld as several black marbles and several white marbles and one pink marble were all in a bag… and each time you pull you have to put all the marbles back in the bag. Lmao. So according to support each pull regardless of the 40 pulls all the marbles. Aka 3* 4* are in the bag.

4 Likes

This happened to me too @Masterchef04 . AND I am also getting the run around.
I did a total of 51 pulls without a single 5*. They are ‘investigating and looking for a fix’.
I want to know what they are going to do for me? And you?
Because now I am going to miss out on a chance for lmt ed Shiva since I need my coins back.
They also said there will soon be an article about it in FAQs.
I hope they do not mean an article explaining the every 40 pulls thing. I understand that. My pulls were all done AFTER Shiva became available when the pulls reset. So my 51 pulls absolutely should have given me a 5*.
@kalishane

1 Like

Free hat will be waiting in your inbox. Also even better promo is next, he has hat too.

4 Likes

@kalishane i had the exact same problem. I have signed up to them forums as getting no answers myself from ingame support. I reported xmas eve that i did a combined total of 40 pulls consisting of 3 10 pulls n 10 singles for xmas shiva in premier recruits and did not receive 1 5*. What now as new premier is out soon I will miss out?

1 Like

Next promo is Jesus? Anyone have a picture? Can’t find the thread

The looking for a fix is scopley support lingo for we will look into it but tough titties for you as we won’t do anything even if we later find out it was a glitch

2 Likes

Yea this happened to me before and I didn’t get any coins back or the 5 star i should’ve got. Just got told to spend more and keep surviving.

1 Like

You all would be better off requesting refunds from apple or google. Scopley support is utterly useless.

1 Like

I think there isn’t one, but here you go my friend, happy pulling https://pp.userapi.com/c841420/v841420261/4bef1/HghyuD479bM.jpg

1 Like

lol you got scopled!!! I bet Scopley is enjoying the vacation you paid for…
giphy-downsized

4 Likes

How about asking for a refund?

4 Likes

Are you kidding me!!! @kalishane

Contact Google or the Apple store for a refund.

3 Likes

Another epic fail.

They probably changed things, AGAIN, and we’re running low on characters, so they couldn’t type anything to communicate to the players.

1 Like

Don’t ask scopley support for a refund lmao!! You need to go above them, go to google or apple if you want to get a refund. As i stated earlier scopley support is as useless as tits on a nun.