I Miss Yawnslaught (hordes hating thread)

Oh, how I hate Hordes… let me count the ways!

Please bring back Yawnslaught.

Go ahead and close this thread… I’ve made my point.

4 Likes

I don’t exactly see any point being made.

1 Like

say why so if you dont like it you can help to make it improvement it is good for me maybe if you can learn to play it better you will have fun to soon but just to say you hate it is not helping to the people that make the game for us

1 Like

You know what, I hate CRW so bring AOW back :wink:

2 Likes

I don’t get all the hate around hordes. Sure, the rewards need reworking, but other than that, this is the most strategic mode this game has made so far.

13 Likes

Crw and hordes are basically the same thing…dumbass ideas

2 Likes

Not even close???..

4 Likes

Don’t get all the hate? As if there isn’t already enough goin on with a serious lack of rewards all around lol…stand up for yourselves and get angry about it or the rewards will continue to get more and more meager, they need to focus on customer appreciation starting with rewards for existing events instead of introducing a new headache of an event with shit for rewards

Because people on this game are dumb and cant win if it requires a brain.

1 Like

It might be a umbalanced event but i dont see any point you made. You just hate and thats iy

It’s so boring, even reading the comments here is only slightly more interesting

4 Likes

No. Just no.

Totally different.

1 Like

Dude go play something else. Vote with your feet. That’s the only way anything ever really changes. When you hit their wallets.

Shame people think just cuz you don’t like this event its automatically because you don’t have a brain or can’t think lol such a brainless thing to say already.
I’ve been playing and am able to beat some teams but I just don’t like hordes. I want it to be over already. Would prefer to see other parts of the game being worked on cuz they need an UPDATE asap.

2 Likes

After doing a bit of testing here and there, I’ve found a set-up that got me a flawless victory for like the past 10 battles, with 1 battle ended up having Elodie alive.
With enough heal reduction and decapitation abilities going around, revives/heals aren’t the biggest issue for me, characters with Hold the Line are. Of course, if they’re killed first, they’re hardly a threat. But the randomness of zombie attacks, as well as a seemingly less amount of defense debuffs by zombies or skill cards, can make Hold the Line characters extremely annoying to deal with compared to revives IMO.

1 Like

Hordes sucks and yarnslaught sucks, crw is the best event nuff said…

3 Likes

A complete utter waste of time and resources spent on this by Scope… put it into War and fixing Terros!! Ffs

3 Likes

This doesn’t require any strategy or skill… rinse and repeat once you find the right setup.

It’s a card game
But we knew the scopely purist would come out when someone made an anti rts post

I disagree…
After the first 24 hours everyone should be able to put in the cards to beat any team