I knew this would happen

Because arenas were broken this week i couldnt get letters to complete the words needed for gold arrows. And now with a little over 2 days left im now stuck one arrow short and unable to get mr. jones. thanks alot

6 Likes

That’s so sad

it truly is…

I was being sarcastic.

4 Likes

Broke sure I believe that. You always had the option to buy what you needed. They never said this was a ftp event.

1 Like

It should have been anyways lol

1 Like

If it helps, he is trash
Still 5*, level 1, alongside Sergio

8 Likes

But they knew that people would still break out the credit cards for Mr. Jones just to say they had him.

2 Likes

the point is with arenas broken earlier this week scopes prevented me from finishing the 2nd event collection and thus cheated me out of getting an arrow. i shount have to pay for a toon just because scopely couldnt get their act together.

Then dont, scopely has screwed ppl a 100 lx why be surprised?

1 Like

I mean if you didn’t get 3 earlier in the week, of course you knew it would happen. As most are saying, the real prize was the 2000 collectible and five max mods if you were lucky on them.

4 Likes

No gear for even my s class let alone the subpar 6s they still try fo feed us. Game economy is so broken. About to get hengyen s class but prob months to max with my backlog. Economy stuck in the 5 star era

3 Likes

There’s no way you were ever gonna get the letters for “safely behinds bars” from arenas without wasting 100+ tickets

1 Like

i can’t get Mr Jones either damn

It was 1000 collectables

1 Like

GASTE MAS DE 30 TICKET’S EN " list of recruit " , solo
para conseguir 2 letras, ]
LO MAS SALOMONICO QUE SE PUEDE HACER ES…
Mr Jhones para todos o para NADIE…

1 Like

Don’t worry guys and gals I’m positive in true Scopley fashion arrows will go on sale in offers for about $100 in one of those stupid “TO GOOD TO PASS UP” deals. It was never about giving everyone the chance at collection items or a sub par 6* it was only about how much they could get people to give them money. That’s all the game has become.

2 Likes

I remember how JB said this event was going to be super exciting :disappointed_relieved::joy:

1 Like

Won’t get him either due to the arena issue that’d happen on Monday. Now it’s a curse of getting those arrow. Wasn’t for the issue, I’ll have a chance getting Mr Jones. Not happy as well. :neutral_face:

BJ was correct this event is exciting for scopes.
Oh wait a minute you thought BJ was say exciting for the players.
What a joke this PTP event has become, just like ever other event in 2019 !!!