I hit 200k ten hours ago

Now I am bored… even CRW is proving to be dull in this game. Is there any redemption for this hot pile of garbage?? Ooooo maybe they will revamp Onslaught.

Hahaha. I kid…

Be happy they even made a 200k milestone.

16 Likes

I am… but what they should have done was made a repeating milestone reward for every 50k above 100k… but I don’t work from Scopely so they are missing the vision that someone who wouldn’t want to screw the playerbase at every turn brings to the table…

5 Likes

Go stalk that other guy… hahahah. That was too funny.

Yeah, they should have done that tho, but it should be the same with other tourneys too

They should have milestones up to 1M. Allows chances for overachievers plus gives others incentives to continue warring all weekend.

2 Likes

Weird flex but ok

9 Likes

SS or fake flex

1 Like

Is this a post to brag on

4 Likes

I hit 200k 11 hours ago just sayin

1 Like

Nice Flex

I am sure if Scopley did add further milestones they would make the lower milestones even crapier . Scopley do nothing to support newer players (other than that crazy deal).

50k milestone would end up smelling salts, a bloody shirt and 10 gear tokens

3 Likes

I’m waiting for the planets to align at midnight before I hit 200k. My stars in the local paper said this was an auspicious time to negate the RNG on the gold mods so I wouldn’t pull crap.

2 Likes

They added the 200K milestone and the rewards have been pretty good for CRW.

They could always do more, but this much is still an improvement.

2 Likes

There is Redemption but in Red Dead Redemption

1 Like

Be thankful for the 200k milestone. Its Better than finishing out of the top 10 rewards. :joy:

2 Likes

Congratulations. Your next milestone is a life.

4 Likes

Most barely hit 100k in the CRW. 200k was just an incentive for people with no lives at all.

5 Likes

100k? Why even bother showing up

Bleh… my totally hilarious post was deleted.

This place is getting so lame… can’t even pose funny jokes in a joke thread.

1 Like

Life much?