I have found the way to win as free2play

So…I’ve been having a bad couple of months so I felt like gambling my coins that I earn from countless tapjoy offers…so I did a 10 pull on Garret premier wheel. Keeping in mind, I had no intention of getting him, rather I was just in a mood for a gamble. So I clicked the confirm button then my game crashed. Low and behold I log back in and check my roster anddddd

6 Likes

Congrats on Garrett :smiley:

1 Like

My first and most likely last premier toon…

Congrats!

1 Like

I know what you mean. Only 6*s I’ve pulled (on purpose) since they came out were Yvette and Aris. Two very powerful toons that many in my region told me not to pull for. No regrets

1 Like

gratz on garrett.

yvette is great. behind the right setup its gg. why you think they put her on the nightmare roadmap. shes irritating af if left unchecked.

2 Likes

Yeah, she wasn’t that good when she was released, until people actually started facing her

1 Like

Dang nice, honestly I woulda been scared af if my game crashed as I was pulling on premier.

1 Like

You are a winner!

1 Like

Wow, that waa awesome!

1 Like

I honestly thought I was going to have to have a 5 month chat with support just to be turned away. Thank god that it actually registered properly.

2 Likes