I have a big problem with 5* weapons

Spanish:
hace unos dias mejore el arma de pete anderson a 5 estrellas, pero no sabia que los 3 modificadores se mantenian, sin saber esto mejore el arma a 5 estrellas din ningun modificador, esto quiere decir que he perdido 3 modificadores de un arma unica me gustaria que me solucionaran este problema ya que supone una desventaja muy exagerada respecto a un arma a otra, he invertido mucho tiempo en conseguir a pete anderson para haber perdido todo el potencial posible. Muchas gracias por leerme.
English:
A few days ago I improved the weapon of Pete Anderson to 5 stars, but I did not know that the 3 modifiers were maintained, without knowing this I improved the weapon to 5 stars without any modifier, this means that I lost 3 modifiers of a singular weapon I would like To solve this problem since it represents a very exaggerated disadvantage with respect to one weapon to another, I have invested a lot of time in getting Pete Anderson to have lost all the potential. Thank you very much for reading me.

1 Like

No puedes hacer nada a decir verdad, f por ti

Agree there should be a way to revert to 4 star. Even if it cost a lot of tokens

1 Like

You can just weapon swap you didnt lose much. The heal thing is ok but it’s not that amazing.

1 Like

It is unfortunate that you weren’t aware. The good news is you can modify a regular red weapon, make it a 5* then modify it more and then swap it on Pete when you want to. As stated, that bonus HP to all that comes with his weapon is replaceable

1 Like

Most are chosing to swap in a stun weapon anyways. Start working on a replacement weapon for him and don’t hold your breath for Scopely to revert it back to 4* for you.

2 Likes

Pete’s weapon doesn’t matter too much, but what if you overwrite something unique and useful like Daze and then 5 star it? I’d wanna be able to revert that.

I’m all for protections I’d like lock on museums stuff and premiere pulls to prevent accidents. However, if you go thru process of changing special and then upgrading then you made a decision. Sometimes you got to live the consequences of said decision.

1 Like

It’s like how you can’t undo AS upgrades that hurt your defense team. Similar thing. You should be allowed to revert those too. I don’t like that there are ways to screw up your once in a blue moon toons and weapons that you can’t undo, when they could just design it so you could undo them

I think they do at least warn you effectively when you go to 5 star a weapon, so it is fairly clearly signposted.

They do warn you lol

1 Like

Thats why i always read few times about news in game, wait few days for more info from players and people like @Lockdown.
And I think there was an info about this in tutorial.
Sorry amigo, I know it hurts but Scopely wont help you with this :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

A big part of this game seems to be trying to inform yourself well enough before doing anything so you don’t mess yourself up lol.

It’s like that old classic Minesweeper in many ways

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.