I have 8.370 shovels, 28 raid energy refills and less than two days. Should I give up?

I don’t know what to do. Do you guys think I can make it?
I spent one week out on a work trip so I got left behind and now that I’m back there’s only a couple of days left and I need to grind too much…but I don’t know if I can make it.

Can you make it? Yes.
Is it worth it? Depends.

There’s no raid tournament so I’m leaning towards it not being worth it. You’re low on cans and only barely halfway through. If you (desperately) need either of those toons, go ahead. Otherwise, save your cans.

Sorry for saying this, but if you haven’t managed to get a collection by now, then you won’t be able to do it.
It’s difficult to get shovels, and I’m afraid 28 cans won’t be enough (with these odds)

I have half the amount and triple the cans and I gave up, the characters aren’t that good anyways.

I had the coins to get a few of the bags in the shop for a boost because I needed the Glenn for a defense team. I would only put forth effort and spend league coins if its something you feel you really need for your defense or offense team. None of the selections are game changers, but there are some good companion pieces in Glenn and Lori. 5* Maggie is better than the 6* version and Shane is trash… totally your call.

Today the odds has changed, i got 170 shovels for every raid

i have 11.5k shovels and 0 raid cans so i already gave up

Do you actually need any of the characters? Glenn is probably the only one who is potentially game-changing to a roster if you don’t have him, maybe Lori too.

If you don’t need any, I’d give up. Since they added cauldrons, I’ve getting infrequent big drops (got 170 in one go today) which is enough to get me the last 1,000 I need - but I’m not spending cans to do it

Can you is different than should you.

The game is about resource allocation.
There’s likely to be a raid tourney around the corner and natural energy will get you a Brady.
So it’s all in what you need more.

I’d do it.

Sincerely,
The rest of your region

No keep going

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.