I hate survival road events

I hate survival road. Boring, repetitive. it shouldn’t be whoever gets most points gets too spot as you can be easily overtaken, instead it should just be a race to see who can get to Legendary Level 25 first, no points earned after. This is unfair and makes me lose sleep tbh

5 Likes

I hate survival road too but simply because it’s so damn boring.

2 Likes

Sounds like a personal problem

2 Likes

:clown_face::mans_shoe:

1 Like

I’d rather do Sr instead of a no help war.

3 Likes

Worst thing about this boring sr for me is that I can’t play them in automode cause of all these reflect damage and payback toons

The problem with SR is that the league trophies for the tops 1-6 are too high, meaning that if you place yourself in those positions in leagues, up to 5 crazy people will come out of nowhere that will easily send you from top 1 to 6 in a single SR event, which is too frustrating.

I just hate switching teams every stage. We should be able to import teams like we do in arenas.

6 Likes

If it was who finished first then the timezones who are asleep when it starts are utterly buggered.
I agree that it’s boring and repetitive. If they got rid of reflect and payback it would be less irritating.

1 Like

SR succcks

2 Likes

If you dont like it.

Dont do it.

1 Like

If it were only that simple Steve. If you don’t participate you blow your league standing and they know it.

How about they make it better instead. Give us a damn dedicated SR roster already and make the rewards worthwhile again like they used to be.

5 Likes

I might next week. Had to get Alpha this week tho

I also think SR is lame. I get to farm tokens for plat mods by the end but getting there is a real bummer.

Yes sir that’s what I hate about it

This is the worst part for sure

I mean I’m not in like diamond cuz I’m not super hardcore about stuff like this.

Just couldn’t agree more, it’s just so boring💯

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.