I HATE JAMES ... AND YOU?

Since james bas been released , i often see him with Diego as lead and i lose one character (like Michelle) when he does a crit at the first turn! Sometimes he kills two characters of my attack team and the third one is nearly dead! If i am lucky i only have three characters near to death at the first turn. I really hate James . I see him in 75% defense teams. And when i see the result when Diego is used as lead with him i understand why it is sometimes easy to win for those who have this f…k…g Diego. It was really easy for those who had Diego before… And now it is easier for them since James has been released. I DON’T HAVE DIEGO and i don’t want him i do my best to find good strategies to win against a good defense team. I am not ashamed to say that I HATE DIEGO , I HATE JAMES AND SINCE THESE CHARACTERS EXIST IT IS EASIER FOR CERTAIN PLAYERS WHO WERE ENABLE TO BEAT ME BEFORE TO PERFECT MY TEAM AND I THINK IT IS REALLY UPSETTING.

AND YOU? WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT JAMES? ARE YOU ALSO FED UP TO FIND HIM IN 75% OF DEFENSE TEAM? DOES HE NERVES YOU LIKE ME? OR AM I ALONE? LOL.
SOMETIMES I BECOME ANGER AND CRAZY AGAINST HIM . WHEN HE KILLS OR MAKES TO MANY DAMAGE TURN 1 I AM ABOUT TO THROW MY CELLULAR ON THE GROUND AND CRUSH IT WITH RAGE. (YES I AM A BIT CRAZY WHEN I PLAY THIS GAME HAHAHA!)

7 Likes

I agree with u, i hate James for that matter, he made me loose many matches especially in war, but now I just try to disarm him turn 1 so he won’t make that crit hit, then stun him turn 2

I run a ranged team with doc Stevens and he will kill him sometimes but then I revive him and he rushes and the rest rush, he doesn’t cause me much trouble bc I use Erika lead and run maim/bleed/decap team so hp/def mods and hp/def weapons so I can absorb some major damage

1 Like

I also use characters like Fast Rick to revive a toon when James kills him but i don’t have characters like Zachary , Mia , etc so using a revive in my attack team reduce my solutions for building a good one. So it is a bit hard sometimes. But yeah i hate him lol.

Revives are your friend. But yes he is annoying, i have ajax on my Michelle team and he still kills her sometimes with his damn stop sign

2 Likes

I really find that he does too large damages for just a simple attack

Use alert characters like Christa donny the governor, they do gr8 damage to green

1 Like

Yeah me too !

On defence he is annoying, but personally I find Christa to be more annoying with that damn Waste Not.

2 Likes

Yes I sometimes use Christa with Donny and Sandy (with double attack and decap) but in today defense team i often need to focus another toon .

2 Likes

Her constant focus and that she can hold a stun gun make her a pain, james collateral being able to go thru shields is so annoying but thats any damage like line damage for example, shield should be able to shield

2 Likes

3 turn focus is more annoying

Any character can go through shield with a rush

Which is exactly what my complaint is, that it shouldnt… :man_facepalming:

Do you agree with me that sometimes Christa’s skill doesn’t work? I don’t know why but sometimes i use her rush against a character who is low life and the other character don’t take any damage. Why?

1 Like

Bc the first one took the whole shot, either bc she doesn’t make much damage to that trait or that character is more tanky than usual

Angry much

1 Like

Shield isn’t a thing now, most people now have Tobin Christa that make them easily to kill ur whole team with a rush

They have to be standing beside each other.

1 Like

I love Diego, got him in the first stash. He’s been my smash attack leader ever since.

I hate James’ stupid stop sign weapon. It’s ridiculous looking and completely impractical.

Confuse him and make him attack his own team if you don’t have a good red attacker to take him down.

1 Like