I finally decided to pull the trigger

I haven’t been on here in quite some time. The recent turn of events have left me feeling disheartened with good ole’ scopes so I finally did it today, and I must say, it felt good. 8min is where the 6* start rolling.

PEACE!

15 Likes

In before uncle GR deletes

win! share it on line or discord so it makes the circuits!

Enjoy your freedom I guess. I always hate seeing so much hard work go up in smoke. That was a bit painful to watch.

4 Likes

I cant say it’s hard to watch, looked like a mostly f2p roster

5 Likes

Ay, us F2Ps work hard too yknow

15 Likes

Enjoy your freedom!

1 Like

If it’s just a f2p that grinded and worked hard for all that then i guess it’s okay smh and it there were quite a few there I’m envy of

1 Like

i was f2p but grinded hard. i guess you could say i spent some. about 200 total. i did sc to max andrea, pulled cam, m&r and others but basically didnt spend a whole lot, just invested alot of time.

1 Like

Ay, us F2Ps don’t spend and join SC. Lol

3 Likes

my excuse on sc was i was just in the hospital and had 2x brain surgeries… i wasnt in my right mind. lol

4 Likes

I’m always sad to see anyone leave but i can only wish you the best in whichever road you choose to follow

1 Like

Made it through about 30 seconds of that video. No music made it difficult to watch you burn everything

3 Likes

Stfu tracy :yum:

And i was just kidding about f2p thing. I have a vid of me nuking my mini that had like 60 6* that was similar to this

Is this the Hades I think it is?

Of course

sorry about that. didnt realize. i tried to add music but it only added it for small period of time.

I guess the Tracy should have been my indicator. Mark this day in the calendar. You are a free man, no longer bound by the chains of the mighty oppressor. Congrats!:confetti_ball::champagne:

You could of given that away