I don't understand, help either Quills here

I have 3 red quills right now… I see a roadmap for the letter B… but I dont see that I need it…

What do I do? I’m confused :weary: . I need a T but I can’t train.

Dont use them until you see a letter you do need. What’s confusing

2 Likes

Buy the entry either for the letter you need when the map shows, or buy entrance for the orange feather road map. You can choose any letter you need w an orange quill

Got it, thank you. If I dont use these quills will they dissapear?

No red ones carry over all event, orange ones reset every section

The lack of maps that give anyhting other than A or B or G?

Did you think they were going to make the premium version of this easy to obtain or free?

1 Like

Well considering they are charging money for Quills, I figured they’d make it so you could actually use what you paid for. But I already raised a thread about that…

Hey man, no disrespect but unless you have some positive direction… don’t waste your time with me.

I’ll post anywhere I want so dont come to a public forum and tell people not to respond because you didnt like the anwser.

1 Like

I didn’t say you couldn’t say whatever you want to say. I’m asking you that when it comes to me personally… I don’t care to have those negative conversations with you. You free, but I’m not on that wave.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.