I didnt get my coins even though I spent 100$

I just spent 100$ for coins and didnt get them even though I was charged for the transaction

1 Like

Have you opened a ticket with support? What did they say?

I contacted them but haven’t heard back yet I did it on this site https://scopely.helpshift.com/a/twd-road-to-survival/?p=all I dont know if I did it on the right site i’d rather have it done quick because I wanna pull for amber

dont buy from the vk

vk? whats that mean?

It’s a russian site a lot of players use to purchase toons.

I didnt buy from that I bought directly from the primer wheel options

Another reason I stopped spending.
I’d freakin cry if this happened to me :cry:,
I’m so sorry and hope you get them or a refund.

1 Like

Apple isnt willing to give me a refund and scoplely “Doesnt have the information in their systems” so im screwed

Apple didn’t give you refund? They’re usually pretty helpful if it’s your first refund. I would try again

They stopped being so generous when numerous people would buy coins and get refunds. Lot of whales were doing it.

2 Likes

Keep contacting Apple same thing happened to me last year and it took contacting 5 or 6 people for one to finally issue the refund

If support and Apple won’t help, hopefully you put it on a debit/credit card via the store. Your bank will take a claim. If you didn’t get your services, they should get you your $$ back.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.