I can't play TWD Road to Survival and it's frustrating me

So I decided I wanted to subscribe to the 7 day trial and then the game thought that meant I wanted it to play for 8 seconds and then restart nonstop over and over again. I really don’t know how this could have happened. What I did was I put in my creditcard info and then it didn’t work. So I tried putting it in again. It still didn’t work. So I tried it a few more times and then it finally went through. I was happy becausw now i can start playing the game again. Boy was I wrong. Then it happened. It refreshed. I was like, "hm maybe its just reloading really quick so it loads me in as a subscriber. But then it did it again. And again. And again. And again. I was really confused. This is the second day I’ve tried to get into my account but it won’t stop refreshing. It’s not even giving me the rewards for the 7 day trial either. It shows that I can accept them but when it refreshes it shows that I never even clicked to accept them. I really want to play this game. I don’t even need the awards. Someone please just help me because I’ve been really looking forward to playing it. Here’s a link to a video that shows what it looks like --> https://youtu.be/ivgAoPWMv68

Have you opened a support ticket using the web page?

I had that bug once had to wait a few months for them to fix it :’( i feel your pain… keep bugging support till they fix it

1 Like

Sometimes, I wish I had this problem…especially after this event’s rewards (absolute joke )

1 Like

I’m sure it’ll get fixed in a few more days after you’re already locked into the first month of SC when your free trial expires.

Yup. Nothing since Saturday. Its Monday so they are back and hopefully they respond and fix it because I wanna play lol

I know it is stated a lot but often an uninstall and reinstall can fix it, might be worth a shot if you have not already done that. Clear the data and cache as well

Oh I have. Many times.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.