Hows the morale?

A new “pull event”, the regular gear roadmaps, ascendable old Glenn… is it enough? Are people seeing a change? Or same old, same old half arsed attempts at throwing us a well chewed bone?

4 Likes

Nope… But I’ve learned to keep surviving.

14 Likes

I think it’s nice to have this stuff coming, but I’d like to see momentum with it. It’s all well and good to do a couple of things right here and there, but I think it really needs to be happening more consistently.

9 Likes

My morale is pretty low, but not because of lack of momentum. It’s because the faction that choked my region for over a year, the one full of cheaters and bullies, disbanded, then immediately reformed.

I was happy to see them disband. My requests for investigation and reports on their dishonest activities went completely ignored. Figured this was the next best thing.

Looks like nothing’s changed.

10 Likes

In @kalishane’s words, things will get ‘better’ guys… lmao

3 Likes

So… same old same old :frowning:

I think the lack of responses after an hour kinda tells me what I need to know :frowning:

1 Like

To be fair, I do like the Glenn dropping, the Letters to the Dead map isn’t bad (could be better), and the devs and Scopely reps have been pretty talkative lately. Agrajag even did a mini Q&A recently where he answered a ton of questions people had. That’s classy, and I do appreciate it.

The problem is I can’t fully enjoy it when the game is tainted by dishonest players.

8 Likes

I’m will happy if I have 4* Allen in my Roster, the
Ascendance list got updated and the 4* wheel got
updated. This isen’t even that much to ask, so…

1 Like

My morale was getting slightly better the past few days but then I saw the rewards for the sr tourney and it went into a tailspin. Now I’m back to where I was before, holding on and hoping it changes for the better soon. Tired of baby steps forward followed by giant leaps backwards.

1 Like

Same as always, money grabs, and starving of resources. It’s driving away players too, you just keep being you. Keep surviving!

3 Likes

Every terrible pull lessens it, luckily I play with great people

1 Like

Low for the most part, the only time when it rises slightly is when someone from my faction pulls an ascendable from the tokens, or someone gets a special from the armory. And regarding this “event”, well what can I say, only one team-mate pulled a Ben crate from a 30/30 faction, so there’s that.

1 Like

We dont have anyone that has pulled a bene crate but i fully agree, only when something super rare happens like a shiva pull or AbD happens is the faction excited anymore. We are a top 3 faction and seem to be playing on the fact the game has stolen enough from us that we’re forced to play on hopes it gets better again.

1 Like

My excitement rose a bit last week after pulling a 2nd Shiva, but dived like crazy after I got 10 elite items crates (all 1k) out of 19 pulls. My best pull so far was a 4* trainer.

2 Likes

Have you seen the film Pet Cemetary? Morale is like that.

2 Likes

One of my faction mates pulled the Benny crate 4x happens for him in pretty much every event too, outside of that only one other person in my faction got that crate.

2 Likes

damn must be nice. I’d actually ascend a 2nd barker a couple og negans, and another boobs if i had that luck:(

His luck is always insane, we have our theories that he does special favors for Scopely lmao.

haha, tell him to blow a few of them for me:) I’ll send him some mouthwash, haha!

1 Like

Don’t do it! Everyone I know who ascended Barker (me too) only uses him on SR (never)

2 Likes