How will you be spending this weekend off?

For those who hate Pete Anderson Battle Mode, how will you be spending it? I’m gonna go bowling tomorrow morning, maybe go shopping for clothes, idk.

I’ll be…

Watching anime

1 Like

I can drink to that lol

Why do you play the game if not for war? Some kind of punishment?

4 Likes

Oh I do do war but I do the bare minimum

1 Like

I don’t even care if im removed from faction im in resigned to leaving after this war I think and play solo, I have really grown to dislike war its just boring now and having to commit for an entire weekend grinding out for dross rewards and dreadful gameplay against brickwalls is no way to spend my time anymore, Ive hit that massive wall where my attack teams can do absolutely nothing so maybe work and get more shifts for what remains of the weekend.

9 Likes

Again craving for some attention? Who really cares what you’re doing. Monday you will create again another thread about how everything sucks and all is unfair while you still pay them to rip you off.

3 Likes

It’s not even the rewards but to see all those Prestige 9/10 teams with full sclass setups and yet you just work on your 2nd sclass toon despite all of the grinding in the past 6 months. Just to realize how much time you have wasted for nothing is liberating somehow.

1 Like

Thats the kicker really all that time and its for nothing. :pensive:

1 Like

I’m Christmas shopping today out with friends tomorrow :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cleaning the apartment. Probably going to do maybe 10k in war if I’m lucky. Christmas shopping lmao at the new stash toons I’ll see and the new double speciality character. Spenders won’t stop spending to keep flexing :muscle: so what’s the point. Game is still trash and I’m sick of this bullshit.

1 Like

It’s going to be the Pete anderson war for a very long time.

Not everyone enjoys the same things. Different people have different playing styles, and that’s ok. If I had to dedicate every other weekend of my life to Scopely, I wouldn’t play.

4 Likes

Spenders like yourself enjoy war because you can win. People like myself enjoy other aspects of the game that we can actually have a chance at.

1 Like

Gonna spend this weekend getting my in game confidence stepped on like roach…

Actually finding those S class Laopo teams harder now. Well definitely slower.
Personally hitting 100k and stopping this war. Just so boring atm.

My laopo team has been awesome on def.

1 Like

I got The Division 2 for 12$ on black friday and its really good, so I will be playing that instead this weekend.

1 Like

If any of you are struggling with Pete, get Laopo and an Ap giver in your team, protect them with a shield. Works a charm.

1 Like

I never thought sending 1k$ in the game would help this much but hey, thanks for the advice.

As soon as I platinum God of War, I’ll give it a thought.