How we cacth up on missing Dwight parts

REALLY HARD OR REALLY BULLSHIT… sigh

1 Like

Man! Those 750 plastic pieces will get me exactly… 750 plastic pieces closer to not even coming remotely close to another pull.

But alas, I will keep on surviving.

1 Like

Scopely! You found a way to chase players away even faster! Congratulations!

1 Like

Hahha 2mil for a Benny :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Thank God I got dwight and rifle already, this is absurd

1 Like

I’m raiding to get the shirts for Dwight, just time consuming hahhaa

0 Likes

Benny AND two Walkie or School Bag bags.

How long before we see 3m milestones for three Molotov’s and a bloody shirt?

1 Like

I have friends on relatively newer regions and these milestones are just unachievable… there should be a balance for new as well as the veteran players

0 Likes

Still probably not going to get Dwight. I’ve been eating up all my stored resources but all the insane milestones have been too high to consistently get enough shirts :frowning:

0 Likes

Omg is this just a sick joke ??? Ive been playing this game just ovet a year now snd its getting way to hard to attract new players to the game becausr there is just no balance it is all set up for big spending players who spend for a short time then get bored and leave . What about us loyal players that play daily for hours on end we get these out of reach milestones that you can only get if you buy gear or new toons constantly . Its too much scopely you are killing the game just be more realistic give us a roadmap for the missing parts

0 Likes

Yeah looks like I won’t be getting Dwight. Still need 200 barbed wires and there is no chance in hell I’ll be able to get ANY of these milestones

0 Likes

damn those 500k so hard to hit these says T_T

0 Likes