How to get michelle?

I really like her, but too bad i was too weak to compete for here during her release. So, PC or whoever that might can consider this, can we have her back, maybe in a rollover event like before or in next season shop? Thanks

3 Likes

You aren’t the only one

3 Likes

They have offered her in bags from the shop before

1 Like

Fingers crossed that Michelle and a bunch of other usable toons are in the next war wheel

Use her in the arenas during draft. Counts for events. Als use faction support

1 Like

that 1% chance bag?

3 Likes

Yeah unfortunately but just saying she has been offered. Considering she was a free toon from and event that’s better than nothing they dont always offer them after the event

arena draft

Hope you get her for F2P she is absolutely awesome🤗

1 Like

Sorry, imo a 99% chance to not get her doesn’t count as offering her. To me that’s more a guarantee she’s not in the bag. Calling technicalities like this just annoy me. Almost as much as her being put in a bag with 1% chance.

2 Likes

First it was 0,5%
Then they realised about the terrible odds of that offer and made it 1%
Thanks scopes(?

2 Likes

2x chances who hoo get your wallet out

The Michelle event was the last good event. Seriously this game is so terrible now I don’t know why I keep coming back besides I’ve done it everyday for 4 years. I never smoked a cigarette but I get it now why people can’t quit.

1 Like

Yeah, when she offered in the bag, that is most likely you wont get her as the odd was ridiculously ridiculous. I wont pay for it. What i hope is that she will be available again maybe in event like how she was abailable before, or in league season store

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.