How to fix your YGL

Heres a video on how to fix your ygl if you havnt seen in a while (weeks or months) https://youtu.be/4mssBEr5hm0

2 days… just wait :man_shrugging:

Have you tried actually completing most missions instead of just cancelling them? You know, play the game etc.

1 Like

They can’t fix that part. JB even admitted they are incapable of handling that piece of tech. So it is what it is. Lord forbid they take it down & redo it whatever it is that is in place now that they cant change. Im guessing the person who installed that was really smart & quit the company. As far as where he said that im not sure if it was on forums or diamond chat. It was recently asked though.

2 Likes

I had to cancel my last one cause it had my defense team toons before war didnt start the one after until monday

Nvm i managed to find a youtube video to help fix the problem thanks anyways

Why do you need the thread deleted and why do you change the opening post?

Why not be a productive member of the community and post a link to the video that helped you so, when someone searches the threads for this topic, they can see your resolution?

2 Likes

Oh yeah true

1 Like

Thanks for the idea

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.