How to finish this mission? Im currently on silver V

Taking an awful long time to fix it. Didn’t take that long with Andrea.

Apples and oranges here. Andrea was a database query and table update that’s easy to write. Fixing actual code takes longer.

Doesn’t exactly explain most of the bugs that are still here. Bugs shouldn’t take over a year to fix.

We’re not really talking about all the other bugs here. The topic at hand is the issue with leagues, and I’m doing my best to pass on helpful information :slight_smile:

I know, but still you said it would take time to fix code and I’m not saying that’s false, also not trying to say you’re at fault, but for a what, 700 million dollar company, maybe even more, to not fix bugs for over a year, something right there is wrong.

Well now I won’t be able to get Tara tf

It that a Randal offer in the corner who is paying for him I don’t care how new you are. It better be like $10 if that

I’m so glad mine retroactively seemed to unlock. My current missions are for 40,000 solo trophies, reaching Gold Division and Gold 3. All which I haven’t done yet

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.