How to defeat Mercer... Please :)

Can anyone offer up a way to beat Mercer? I clearly don’t understand characters abilities and what goes well together… but it seems kind of ridiculous that a full team of 6 can’t wear down 1 toon to the point of defeat…

When you have Mercer last like that the best thing to do is hit auto. 9 times out of 10 the AI will finish him off eventually.

For specifics: Greens. Stuns. At least you need to be doing more damage that his vitality will heal.

2 Likes

Use impair, taunt, confuse so he can’t use his active skill or rush

2 Likes

Just control him with taunt,confuse impair, this type of stuff

3 Likes

100% heal reduction is amazing! No more heals for Mercer with his vitality lol

5 Likes

How do I best get hell reduction? Weapon mod or is it a toons AR?

Lol. Heal…

Rushes, weapon if you got Tye

1 Like

Ap down mods help too

1 Like

If you have Charlie use his active on him

2 Likes

I heard 20 hail Mary’s help with hell reduction

1 Like

I fill my water bottle out of the baptismal font for my hell reduction.

1 Like

Unfortunately you’re also using a Lucas lead, so you don’t have an attack bonus. There’s not much you can do about that but things should be easier when you eventually get an all attack leader.

If you autoed from there probably of won. Did you manage it yet?

Also use mira lead, I can’t remember lucas lead been long time since seen him but mira is decent :grinning:

You don’t have Charlie, Leon or strong Rick? Heal reduction works fine against Mercer.

Lol. I think I will try the hail mary’s

I do not have Charlie but I will change Lucas to Mira. And I will look for heal reduction…

Thank you all for responding

Use green negan or Regina or even Zachary for maim, underrated ability

3 Likes

Certain characters have it. I know that Martinez comes with a bleed and heal reduction, so he’s pretty good at helping to whittle Mercer down.

1 Like

This is how I typically handle him. A couple of maim characters can really whittle him down if there’s no healer left that can heal the maim.

1 Like