How to complete the Typhoon Event

Having trouble figuring out how to complete all the complicated steps during this Typhoon event? I’m going to try to break it down as simply as possible, so everybody can understand & complete. Sometimes I get people in the faction or the region who are too busy or miss a detail, so I made this to try & help everybody figure out how to get Zhu. I also explain why I like him & how we could possibly complete the missions that require those rare, premiere characters.

Thanks for watching, hope this helps!

You could complete this event, or pre-order the new book, from what I understand… Your call!

2 Likes

How to complete the Typhoon event; open your wallet and spend, spend, spend

11 Likes

There is an event on ?

2 Likes

How do you know how many tournies hey are going to give to get enough beads? That’s the only way to answer the question

2 Likes

Nah let’s just be real not every region will work together. We have been asking over and over for someone with Elena to help us and it’s not happening. So please inform us of what we do now?

Im not even bothering with it outcome on all of past events is spend to finish and this one is just not worth it

1 Like

And I’ll tell you how to get Priya :man_facepalming:

1 Like

There is no way to complete Typhoon event without spend

4 Likes

I just posted about this. I’ve hit every milestone to get the beads, and unless you save, you can NOT complete the map from what you get. If you don’t buy crates with gold, or spend cash for the offer, it’s not completable from what I’ve seen so far.

2 Likes

This event is pretty shit. If you try to say that Zhu is a great reward for all the crap one has to go through then your delusional.

2 Likes

Initially I thought the yang tokens from the raiding would be the issue. Guess not (Already got 10 stash pulls, and I still have 2,000 of those)

I’m still wondering how to:

1. Get enough prayer beads (even if you had the 500 from the previous event, you could still be a bit short) to get enough yin tokens (10,000 yin tokens = 11+ roadmaps = 5,260 prayer beads, you need 32 tournaments to get the 5,260 beads needed), reference: Typhoon 🌀 event

I wonder why do they roll out a roadmap that f2p cannot finish? Oh right. $$

1. For those who do not have Elena, we are jammed. Is there going to be a roadmap featuring her, or is she going to be made draftable for the Arenas? No updates, no communication, no news from Scopely. @ForumAdmin please please please update.

2. For those who do not have Jiafeng, or did not hold the roadmap until the event started, they are jammed. Is there going to be a roadmap featuring her, or is she going to be made draftable for the Arenas? No updates, no communication, no news from Scopely. @ForumAdmin please please please update.

3. The other toons might not be available for everyone due to whatever reason. I don’t think all of them are draftable from the Arenas either. They are:
    Mercer
    Yumiko
    Ryker
    Hershel
    Amber (draftable)
    Michelle

2 Likes

To complete this you need to be a good bucket

1 Like

Perhaps so…

I’ve hit all Ms and didn’t have enough beads to do the map from the last couple days … You have to buy beads … plain and simple

Not gonna spend, this shit even worse than balloons looooool

#PlayersUnited
#BucketStrike
#NeedAnswers
#ZeroTolerance

That’s an awesome pic you made right there :slight_smile: