How many have quit because of hordes?

My faction has lost 3 members cause of this event just curious if it’s affecting anyone else out there

not at all. We love it

13 Likes

Per me è pessima toglie la voglia di giocare

But Hores nee d changes. Like find another player button.More cans or faster refresh energy time.

4 Likes

Im find with the hour timer so its not like sr every 2 hours, maybe doubke the amount and make it 12 and give us a find new enemy button

1 Like

Not one lost between two factions.
Anyone that quit because of this event is:
Someone that was gonna quit anyway
A little bitch

Waaaa, I can’t be first/best in/at everything immediately.

17 Likes

Only scrubs that can’t take a challenge :joy::joy::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Only people too lazy to learn anything new because they were planning on quitting anyway. :wink:

5 Likes

I didnt quit but I have more free weekends for sure. And to be honest trash rewards for such a hard, boring and complicated event.

1 Like

I won’t quit because Hordes is :poop:, but the lack of gear/trainers and terrible rewards is definitely a reason to give up this borefest of a game.

4 Likes

I’ve spent more time logging into the forum than actually playing the game this weekend. Hordes is a joke. If it becomes a weekly event I can’t see myself sticking around much longer.

2 Likes

The morale is way down from what I’ve seen. Because my fac mates are mostly diamond players, it’s almost impossible for them to hit. So, in a game that’s already an incredible grind that many play only for war, they are forced to wait even longer for it so they can play plants v zombies instead…

Fortunately, I’m only a platinum level player so I’m enjoying the event, but if I were getting defended every time it would be less fun.

1 Like

Well, tell your friends to learn strategy, and it will be fine for them

2 Likes

Absolutely false. I am in second with over 200k and I absolutely hate it. Has nothing to do with being good or bad at something. If it wasn’t tied to leagues, I wouldn’t have played the game mode.

3 Likes

Anyone using hordes as an excuse to quit was already quitting.

8 Likes

Sometimes it just takes an excuse and scopely gave it to them.

1 Like

Everything out there the community is being ignored about and you actually had faction mates quit because of hordes?? :rofl::joy::rofl::joy: You either like it or you don’t. If you do, have fun playing. If you don’t, enjoy your weekend off. But if you had people quit over hordes it probably won’t be a huge loss to your faction, the region, or the game’s community. :v:

3 Likes

Easy to say “enjoy your weekend off”, but since Hordes is tied to leagues, you are forced to play if you want to get decent placement and earn coins to use in the aspects you do like to play. If they ran it as a background event that didn’t effect leagues, most probably would’ve taken the weekend off.

1 Like

This event is not worth quitting over. I didnt like it when it launched, but I’m finally getting the hang of it and think it’s a decent event. It’s not a forced spend event and doesnt require you to be on the game 24/7. As a f2p I’m prepared to lose some and im ok with this. To be honest, it’s better than onslaught and 100 % better than the 9000 level ups we have a month. Not everyone can afford to be a whale and spend their lifes savings on a mobile game.
Does the reward structure need to be sorted for different rankings? Absolutely. Anyone who is in diamond level should have better rewards than someone in gold. But overall I dont mind it. Anyone who quit over this event was too chicken to admit that they were already out the door and wanted a scapegoat excuse. Which sucks for their teammates, honesty is a virtue for a reason.

4 Likes

I keep trying to like it.

#dreadful

1 Like