How many 2 * characters are needed to complete a 5 * T4 full character? And how many 2 * characters are needed to complete a 6 * T4 full character?

How many 2 * characters are needed to complete a 5 * T4 full character? And how many 2 * characters are needed to complete a 6 * T4 full character?

I began reading that title when Bush was President.

Senior.

12 Likes

A lot (7 characters)

8 Likes

TOo many nUmbers REEEEE.

1 Like

Wow thank you for this chart! Awesome info

2 Likes

There’s also persona boosts and XP boosts from territory.

It’s outdated a bit for 5* tier 1 food costs, it costs less now.

1 Like

2 Likes

Again, outdated a bit. I’ll churn up a new graphic.

The things you are willing to do for this community, it’s amazing.

2 Likes

Thanks I will keep and eye out for it.

This is why I suggested you make a thread here and post all your handy charts. I don’t do line so I snatch one up when I come across it.

1 Like

10 Likes

Anybody better at math than me, how many 2* less would it be if you held the lvl up territory

Each one gives 15%, so divide the numbers by 1.15 (one territory) or 1.30 (both territories)

That’ll get you close but not quite :slight_smile:
If you have no territories, you get 390
If you have one territory, you get 390 + 58 = 448 per 2*
If you have both territories, you get 390 + 58 +58 = 506 per 2*

Note that 390 * 1.3 is 507, not 506.

I need a few screenshots to get the right info, working on getting that now.

3 Likes

Ok true it won’t be exact, but surely close enough and within ±1 at each tier, right?

very usefull information thanks @LadyGeek

#LadyGeek4CM! Seriously tho amazing person that actually cares about the game and helps the community. Btw if no one noticed the cleaner calender thread, yup that was LG! Although if you were a CM then people would complain more cause you actually would get paid by scopes, non the less thanks for the charts you make, some of the best ones imo. If anyone has a level up reward chart from 100-150 id love to get that, PM maybe or post here, thanks

1 Like

Thanks for the update

1 Like