How is that possible?

Met a player who just hit p12 pretty low lvl and amount of raids but has multiples of best premium toons and even 2 S-class Pete, maxed out Roxie and god knows what else.

1 Like

They haven’t been playing a really long time but have spend a ton of money? It’s possible.

Also possible that they’re cheating of course.

It’s money.

For some it’s all about the competition and not about raids rank or account rank.

Could be a opportunist.

If you think they are cheating, report them through the proper channels. Otherwise you just look like someone who is bitter about not being able to be at their team and trying to muddy their name. If you genuinely want to know if it is possible, you didn’t need to post their profile information

5 Likes

I genuinely wanted to know and I posted their profile to show the low amount of raids and lvl and prestige that just hit 12 since teams like that I only seen on p13+ players.

Follow that link for information on how to report cheating.

1 Like

Is there and article for the museum? Because my museum is bugged i can’t get a 2nd julie.

1 Like

meh, level and raid wins mean nothing, on the surface with his prestige I wouldn’t suspect cheating but who knows anymore with this game :man_shrugging:t2:

Now if this dude was a prestige 11 (like many i have seen in game) with that kind of roster it would be more suspect

2 Likes

Strange thing I noticed about Asian (those from ■■■) players is, they do not really care about raids in generally. For most of them it’s all about strategic war battles.

5 Likes

Like war is really much more than a bunch of raids.

1 Like

Nah, prestige 12 spent a lot of money on this game (consider time in there also). However for new accounts to have that prestige is big $$$ and doesn’t raise flags as a cheater. But like @LadyGeek posted there is a link if your concerned.

1 Like

Why are you so obsessed? Get a life!

3 Likes

He wants to smash

4 Likes

He’s not going about it the best way then.

6 Likes

Some guys think verbally abusing women will make them feel inferior and up their chances :joy::man_facepalming:t4:

2 Likes

It could just be someone’s side account, where they did pulls. The side account explains their high prestige level since the money was from the main account, and the low level and raids is because it’s a side account so the activity isn’t there.

Or it’s because the person has no interest in leveling and raids.

1 Like

Maxed out Roxie suggests they needed to be active to get enough pulls on that stash

2 Likes

could be a newer player eager to drop dollars into the game. but yeah report them via the proper channels and if they are gone then they are a cheater or whatever

1 Like

The Japanese are whales lol that is someone who is dropping serious money

1 Like

Just faced a Mia, Doc, Zach, Raven team under an Andrea lead from a very low prestige 11…suspect as fuck…

4 Likes