How good is this team? I started a few days ago. Any suggestions?

6 Likes

Here is my advise. Run, stay away and never look back.

79 Likes

You’ll have a lot of playing to do. If you grind you’ll get better. If you spend, it does not necessarily mean you’ll get better.
Andrea will be a waste trying to level, unless you continue plan to keep survivors club for a year or more to get the comic books.
Clementine would be a better leader skill.

Key to the game is to expect little too nothing. Don’t fall for the I suck I need to purchase… Or any of the other tricks used to separate your money from you.

14 Likes

Yeah best advice to you is to quit now. Game isn’t worth it unless you pan on spending a whole lot of money

20 Likes

Best suggestion : uninstall and go play another game.
Unless you’re looking for lame, vicious and no ethical adventures that will get you broke.
True advice. Flee.

26 Likes

The good news is that after Sept16, there will be a lot less people around to compete against.

It’ll still cost you though (ie SC membership to upgrade your Andrea shield)

9 Likes

No weapons is the biggest issue for new players they take too long to get even if you get some toons.

3 Likes

bro if i could decide back in the days to start this game or not i would clearly decide NO

ive spend now almost 3-4k EUR and it feels like ive spend nothing.

waste of time, just dont start to get into that hells kitchen.

//EDIT: please just compare TWD:RTS to other games, its rediciouls. 3k EUR = NOTHING. i could have bought a car or a major vacations in a 5 star hotel. awww thats so painful, i wanna cry.

Scopely = Crime

19 Likes

An alert leader that offers bonuses to melee team mates, does that not look weird to any one else but me? Haha.

1 Like

Delete roaster and run

6 Likes

Uninstall, then watch twd on netflix

9 Likes

Suggestions? Uninstall the game before you get hooked and addicted until everything around you falls apart. This is the shittiest dev and they know how to lure your money in.

10 Likes

Your team will change frequently at this stage. Don’t sweat it. As you get more 5 stars move out the 3 stars. Then begin replacing 5 stars with 6 stars

1 Like

But that’s how dumpster fires start

3 Likes

Ctrl-alt-… Error

I like how a new player asking for help is immediately surrounding by people saying to quit. The only advice I can give to someone that new is just be active and keep improving.

5 Likes

And how long until they can compete in any event where they might win a prize? Top 50?
How long until a relevant faction might want them? Top 10?
How long until they get enough 5* tokens for an accendable or armory success.

This is an arms race game… 4years too late… And they are starting without a gun.

13 Likes

Lol you must be new also :joy:

2 Likes

Depends on luck and activity level. I’m not active enough to bother top 50. If they want to compete with the top on just starting. Then my suggestion is different.

Delete your account as soon as an amazing lead character shows up in promo. People will complain about it in forums if you want to know which it is. Start out fresh and hey
Get beta testing. This will allow you to make characters in multiple regions. Do your free week of survivor club. Use your daily pull on every region until you have a six star of the good character. That will give you somewhat of a start.

3 Likes

Wish i got that wise advise 4 years ago

7 Likes