How does this man have 2 s classes

Either this man had spent money when pete was first released and got pete before scopely removed the s class pete and re put him back. Or I’m either smoking weed

Vk hackers cant dupe s classes. He probably got pete when he was first released. Than got him again after they readded the collection. Or just hacks
Idk what y’all think?

That’s the team I came across

1 Like

I have 2 s-classes too :sunglasses:

1 Like

Because when pete originally came out in premier toons wheel. It was possible to get more than 1 sclass pete

1 Like

You already know the explanation. Pull Pete from the original promo wheel, then complete the museum collection and get a second. Why accuse someone of hacking when you already know how it happened? If you have other evidence of cheating, please report it directly to the team that reports cheating.

5 Likes

@LadyGeek close it pls.

1 Like

I’m sure if you spent a ton in the beginning when Pete was first available you could get one from a pull and one from collection. Then afterwards when they took down the trade 2 for 1 S-Class, he got put back up. I think it’s even possible for players to have 3 if they spent when he was first available, as I came across a player who had 3 Petes.

1 Like

Two priya easily achievable

Can have up to 3 s-class pete
thread closed

1 Like