VK .com :joy:

11 Likes

who would want 2 kapoors

21 Likes

Someone that’s level 32

IMG_2780

14 Likes

One of Vk little bitches

Whaaa-??? That’s strange. My Kapoor collection disappeared like christas did in the museum, so what in the actual. @$&:;#???

Kapoor’s collection vanished for you? That’s very interesting, because the unclaimed ones are still there. Until now, I thought that collections vanish for everyone, and only a while after they are no longer active.

I believe museum collections reset when you transfer regions. He probably collected him in one region, transferred and collected him in the second. Could be wrong though.

1 Like

We have someone in our region who has two and joined the faction in July, before Kapoor came out, so it can’t be that. I also doubt it’s VK, to be honest, because cheating in such an obvious way to get a toon that you won’t be able to fully tier up doesn’t make any sense, especially if you could hack in a much better toon. I’d assume it’s a freak crash when collecting from the museum, with precisely the right timing so that the toon is added to the roster but the museum collection is not marked as completed.

2 Likes

This could be true. I have 2 Sergios (Not that I use either). I had a long drawn out game issue I won’t detail, but support ended up crediting me one, then I still ended up completing the collection. People always want to jump to cheating first, but there are weird things that happen sometimes.

2 Likes

Well maybe VK had Kapoor on sale. And it’s a cheap hacker.

If it was cheating, why not 5 Kapoors

Well how much does one cost?

Just doesn’t seem like someone who still has two five stars in their lineup would be cheating. Must be a new region error or something.

1 Like

They are obviously cheating you can’t get two of them

Because he was on a server at launch and switch ti another to get a second, dont waste your time to try if it work. Its patched already

Also in arena those who make a def 5* with him or james can still use that defense on the arena until they cange it

It disappeared from active collections(in progress). I still have it in the finished collections (my collections) . the only thing I still have in progress is the head exchange for whole heads. But yes. Its not in my active anymore so Idk how someone can collect 2 Kapoor. Lol

Its either someone in support screwed up or he’s bought one somewhere or something. Could it be a faction supporter maybe? No there’s only 5 of them. Hmmm Idk. That is strange. But I’ve had stupid stuff happen to me in this game so I’m not going to say they are cheating.