How does magna stack up?

With this raid event ill have enough tokens by the end of the week to buy the 300k toon . Magna is up in my depot atm but its usually lee. Which one is the one to get? Whose better? Give me some opinions. Or should I just hold out another week or so and start buying plat mods?

2 Likes

Don’t. The amount they will cost to buy and upgrade and taking into account the time as well… It probably won’t be worth it. However Plat mods won’t be devaluing any time soon. You should just keep saving up for plat mods imo. I already pulled 2 now, 1 was a Burn and the other a Graze, pretty chuffed with that.

4 Likes

Mine almost tier 4 might give her a run swap out blue mags

3 Likes

Crit set heal reduction resist platinum mod for me so far. That’s going to get a lot of use… Thankfully was on extreme sale

1 Like

Stun Gun with Magna works. By my point of view, Magna is more like an avatar.

2 Likes

Thanks. I think that’s good advice. She’s not going to gain me anything. I have guardian rick, blue Carl and SCAndrea. That’s what I wanted to know. I don’t believe she would actually bring anything they don’t already. My g rick shields like crazy.

So she can hold a stun weapon? That could be ok. But I think I’m going to wait and get some plat mods. I have blue Carl from war wheel , guardian Rick and SC Andrea. I’m not sure she could bring much more to the table. But not sure so I thought I’d ask.

2 Likes

It’s gonna be a long time before you get all the gear to Max her. But I think she’s more useful than Lee anyway.

2 Likes

Magna needs a loooot of time and items to upgrade, and we are not talking about cheap gear. She is useful as every character in this game, even 1* and 2*: Give them reflect weapons and they kill the strongest 6*, but… gear… Aw man, gear!

1 Like

I’ll pulled 1000s of gold mods at this point and how many have been good? Not many I think you are lottery pulling for those plat mods.

3 Likes

Maybe. I’d hate to waste 400k and not get any decent mods. That would really suck.

But the more you pull, the more there will be that are useful

1 Like

I spend when necessary. If she’s worth it in the long run, id be willing to throw down a bit of money to get her there. Or sr tokens which would take a lot longer. My question: I have g rick,&SC andrea , does she bring anything to the table that they don’t. I spent a pretty penny getting SC Andrea maxed. Lol. But if magna does bring more to the table I’m willing to do the work and spend some. I’m building teams. I have 4 rows of 6*characters. I want a team for every thing from Sr to FA. Lol. I’m lacking a lot of good ones but I’ve done as good as I can in a year and a half considering I work graveyard at the ER. Lol.

1 Like

That’s true. I may just keep saving until the spring and buy up a bunch with what I save. I’d have more but I bought doc and Jesus. And petty things like trainers/ medals/ gear for them. ECT. Lol

I kinda think platinum mods would be the way to go. Idk. It depends how much you want to grind.

1 Like

I didn’t spend a fortune on Andrea but 3 months of SC and I bought a lot of trainers* and food, ECT. About 150 bucks or so. So not too much.

Hey if she’s worth it idc a bit to grind. Gives me something to do on my days off. Lol. Plus like I said I don’t mind spending a little money too. The game needs money to keep going. Lol.

1 Like

Magna is obviously useful with a stun gun. But you could just bas easily pull Ajax from 5* tokens. Not sure she will be with all the work in the long run.

1 Like

Yeah. Lol. I like collecting toons if I use them or not anyway. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Something to chew on for sure. I been working on my armory and I have some decent weapons. Ill have to think it out. Ajax would be nice. I like him. Lol.