How Do you stop this?

In raids, I keep getting matched up against people using teams of all 5* ascendable Andreas and a command character. My only 6* is Hershel and the Eagle Eye adrenaline rush one shots. My fast people aren’t amazing besides 5* Negan, and 5* Maggie. Any way to stop this???

3 Likes

Skip that opponent when you are searching, you do not have to fight everyone it matches you with.

5 Likes

There are to many. It’s either skip them or face some maxed out legendary

You’re doomed!

Can i get a pic or your roster/weapons and the teams your fighting with/against? Id love to help :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to 2016

2 Likes

There are various ways round it. I used to run 5★ Carley lead - most characters behind her will take a couple of Eagle Eyes and live. Then just run heavy Fast toons to quickly take the Andreas down.

With enough 8% AP weapons, AOE rushes and commands, you can also make a turn 1/2 rushing attack team to slaughter them before they can rush

1 Like

Mods and weapons can help a lot. My souped up level 90s were nearly taken out by 5 level 1 2* Isabel’s in territories last week. I go through phases of this and stop raiding if I can’t win anything.

My other half is s7 and has started being matched against s9. He just keeps scrolling through using food to get beatable opponents.

1 Like

Sounds like the new Zachary meta :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Hope you’re joking.
Those isabels are hacked lol

1 Like

A team like that is easily beatable with some common characters. Basically 4* Beth and 4* Abraham are your best friends. Run SR Zeke as leader and take two command characters plus the two 4*s.

2 Likes

Reflect weapons

1 Like

This, was going to say used to beat those teams with 4*.

Kill the command T1 is also a great option

1 Like

Really? I thought it was reflect mods and weapons that got me. I assumed it was anyway. I was like « why did half my team fall over » and then it was over.

People still be like

“Derr… I want a 5* only war” :ok_hand:

2 Likes
closed #16

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.