HOW do I cancel Survivor's Club?

I can’t find it anywhere

2 Likes

Dude I’m serious. Stop being a clown.

I heard you have to do it through Google play? Don’t know how.

Wtf… will someone tell me if you know please? I am a avid player but tbh, I can’t rely on the way this game works to even take any chances.

Try going in your email and ask google play to cancel it

Which device are you on, apple or android?

Okay it is through google. If I cancel now do I still keep the benefits of survival in case I change my mind? ( Which I doubt because of the serious low balling that happens) which is sad because I really, REALLY liked this game. Scopely… you gotta lighten up and seriously give people better toons in pulls ( actual ascendables)… it made me SICK when I did a 10 pull premier and got ALL 4 stars. That’s seriously backward.

Like SERIOUSLY. This is coming from a stand up player, daily for like years. When stuff like that happens it’s a downer. And makes you wonder why the hell do I even try. Like bro. . Wtf???

Only fools respond with your energy. I’m talking seriously from the heart and here the clown goes making it into a doo doo tossing match against scopely. If I was them I wouldn’t listen to yo butt either. Matter if fact I’d probably blacklist you which seems very possible the way ppls luck is here.

yes you can cancel and have the trial benefits for remaining duration that’s left which I suspect is around 6 days now or close to it.

1. On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store !
  2. Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
  3. Tap Menu ! >> Subscriptions .
  4. Select the subscription you want to cancel.
  5. Tap Cancel subscription .
  6. Follow the instructions.
8 Likes

The real MVP.

Everyone isn’t always on your silly energy. Discern the mood of the moment and respond accordingly next time.

Goes to watch Black-Ish now

I figured it out, thank you.

Still acting a fool. Where’s the off switch? Must be broken.

Someone who can’t turn “the fool” off is destined to be the fool. As far as you being banned… dude… nobody cares when the tears if a clown falls down. Just some advice to you.

Wow, now my comments hidden? Yall wildin B. I wasn’t being offensive… I was being very serious. I can’t with yall. Thank you, Next.

The what word? I didn’t curse or say anything vulgar. Bl*ck-Ish is a friggin TV show.

Wow, I’ll pray for you that you don’t have to take that stuff nomore. Sounds like hell in your head.

For reference.

Still haven’t dropped mine yet, but I don’t see a reason not to.

Let’s see what happens.

2 Likes

Ban not black